nairalandmarket place or read the biggest adverts site of nigeria for new,tokunbo or second hand nairalandmarketproducts|jobs|services|cars||electronics|computer and many more coming soon

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another mail from a scammer part 2

Beware of such mails.

An email i recieved from a wealthy family wanting to do business with me
With all that amount of wealth they possess all there generations will never have to work.

Which has lead me to ask some qusetions and i need amswers.
Why do they want to do business with me?
With all that amount of money your generations don't need to work again.
I need answers please. Take your time and read this letter from a scammer based in Ivoor Coast but uses a land phone based in Rwanda.


From;Madam Nary Mesah
Tel;00225 08006902.

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son Musa intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.
I can confide on you for the brighter future of my children since you are a human being like me. There is this huge amount of Fifteen Million five hundred thousand united states dollars. ($15.500.000.00) which my late Husband kept for us with a Security Company here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.Now I and my son Musa decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Security company and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes in your country in these areas:
1). Telecommunication
2).The transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Tourisem

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 10% Of the total fund. You can call my son Musa for more explanation on this number: 00225 0800 6902.
I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs Nary Mesah.PLEASE DO REPLY ME WITH THIS PRIVATE MAIL: narymesah@aklan.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read how the mail was compiled. My dear,that's not how to approach someone u don't know.
Two with all that amount of money you can live life to the fullest anywhere in the world.
We're all feed up with this letters. Try something better

Anonymous said...

obviously this is just a trial to confuse people and not meant honest. therefore it is just an illusion that you might receive any of this 10% which are offered.